SL Laser Live Demonstration Webcast
You will see the SL Laser in use – Live!
We will be demonstrating how to:
• Templating a Countertop
• Creating A Planview
• Creating an Elevation View
August 21, 2013
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
SL Laser provides fast data acquisition without mistakes.
With the use of the ProCollector inaccurate measures & transposed digits while writing the data are a thing of the past. The process is easy & intuitive.
- The SL Laser easily measures and records difficult to reach areas, such as balconies, soffits, stairs, or stages with out the use of ladders, scaffolding or targets.
- Irregular contoured surfaces can be automatically scanned & saved as a curve – give ProCollector start & end points & watch it do the work.
- Measuring complex 3D geometry with the onscreen handheld display lets you see the results instantly as you build the drawing & allows you to pan, zoom & rotate 360 degrees to make sure you have the data you need before leaving the jobsite.
- Save files directly to DXF or IGES file format & email it back to the shop from your smartphone – no bulky templates to scribe & transport.