Plastics Fabrication Seminar
- Event Date:
- Event Location:
- Stiles Machinery - Highpoint, NC --
- Event Time:
Join Stiles Machinery on April 29 for a complimentary opportunity to experience the latest advancements in machining and fabrication for mechanical plastics.
Industry experts will present timely and innovative topics designed to enhance your knowledge and provide ideas for solving manufacturing challenges. You will see first-hand the most advanced CNC sawing, machining and material handling systems available for plastics today.
The event will have machines on display, including:
- Altendorf F45 Plastics (Sliding Table) Saw
- Holzma HPP-250 US Edition for Plastics
- Weeke BHX 050 Vertical Drilling Machine
- Ironwood CUT24 with TigerStop
- Homag Automation Material Handling System
- and more!
There will also be industry experts on hand, including:
- Leuco – Tooling
- Weima – Grinding and recycling
- TigerStop – Positioning
- Euracryl – Tooling
- Belfab – Chip Collection
- Optimization/ Nesting/ Remainders tracking software
- Roger Shaw & Associates – Software Solutions
April 29, 2015
729 Gallimore Dairy Rd.
Although there is no cost to attend, registration is required to reserve your seat.