Lunch & Learn: Challenges & Opportunities Using CNC Nested Base Machining
- Event Date:
- Event Location:
- Stiles Machinery - Coppell, TX --
- Event Time:
Join us for this Lunch & Learn Event at the Stiles Machinery at Coppell, TX.
- Do you currently own a nested machining center and would like to know how to increase your machining capacity?
- Are you considering changing your manufacturing process to utilize nested machining of panels and want to know the key items and challenges?
- Do you struggle with tool life and dependability, part hold down, and programming issues?
Understanding the many variables that can effect proper nesting of parts can save you time, reduce waste, and provide you with quality, accurate parts right off the machine. We invite you to join us as we share valuable tips and techniques that will improve your overall machining process. Regardless of the brand of router you own, this unique event will be packed full of valuable information that can benefit your business and your customers. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
May 14, 2015
Stiles Machinery Inc.
800 Freeport Pkwy Ste 100
Coppell, TX 75019
10:00AM – 1:30PM – Lunch will be provided
- Understand how to properly hold and machine different types of materials
- What type of tooling to use, tool setup and obtaining maximum tool life
- Key machine features that can improve productivity
- Demonstrations that will address your specific challenges and needs. One-on-one time available throughout the afternoon.
Although there is no cost to participate, registration is required to reserve your seat.